I've been defined as having an "over active imagination" my entire life but I've realized this is just the polite way to say I have ADD.
So, without further ado, here are:
- You always have someone to talk to…in your mind. If I was Pinocchio, my Jiminy Cricket would be jacked on Red Bull, ripping pages from the dictionary and making me guess what word he was defining through song.
- Constant entertainment. Remember when you were a kid and you could see animals in clouds and spell every letter of the alphabet with a mini-bag of pretzels? My skills have only gotten sharper.
- Not bored by stupid people. 83% of the time I am listening to 12% of what anyone is saying because the first word they said reminded me of 99% of the things I forgot yesterday.
- Re-Discovery. I guarantee my life is more exciting than yours because I am constantly discovering things I forgot I did. Grocery shopping is the gift that keeps on giving, "HOLY SHIT I BOUGHT ICE CREAM!?"
- Whoever invented ice cream is a deity I'd gladly worship.
- Ice cream was developed to attract more worshippers by lesser known demi-gods Benynus & Jerridite on Mt. Olympdelicious.
- If I was a squirrel I would ask for an ice cream cone because then I could have a dessert that was as big as me. Do squirrels like ice cream?
- abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I TYPED THAT IN 3 SECONDS!