In case I go missing and you need to know what I REALLY look like these days… here are the most current photos of my face:
Other uses for these headshots include, but aren't limited to:
- Attaching to a Frisbee and using it as a mask to rob a Russian bakery
- Cutting out, taping to rulers and putting on a puppetry show about a bunch of clones
- Stapling to a pillow to practice breaking bad news to someone
- A doormat for when you're having low self-esteem and need to stomp on somebody
- A doormat for when you're having high self-esteem and need to step over somebody
- Gluing to a passenger seat and using the carpool lane
- Photo booth companion when you attend a wedding solo
- A casting director could use them for these purposes, and more!
And, here is a glimpse of the arsenal of "out-takes" that out numbered the "normal" photos 2-1.
Let me know if anyone wants to play disc-golf with my face later.